How to Pay for Your Perfect Choice

You’ve made your Perfect Choice on design, colour, handles, glass and thermal efficiency but what about your payment options?

How to pay for your Perfect Choice

Once you have made your Perfect Choice, our designers are authorised to receive the 25% deposit required on order, with the remaining 75% due on completion.
visa248We do, of course, accept the Great British pound in cash, however our preferred method of payment for deposit or completion is by either cheque; credit or debit card (there is no charge for this service); BACS/CHAPS and online banking.


Please rest assured that all details given are under the strictest code of conduct by both the ICO and GPDR. Please review our customer service and installation steps here. Feel free to give us a call on 01989 769992 with any questions on how to pay.


Follow us on Facebook